This Fruity Lucky Charm cereal comes in the shape of a delicious marshmallow breakfast cereal complete with fruity flavored cereal pieces. They’re as magical as they are delicious.
Inside every box, you’ll find whole-grain pieces brimming with marshmallows, which have a big impact on the taste buds. They’re a great option for cereal lovers looking for an all-rounded breakfast cereal.
Each cereal box contains around 16 servings, with a single serving equating to 36 grams or one cup of cereal.
The following nutrition details are based on a daily intake of 2,000 calories and don’t include milk or nut milk.
- Calories: 140
- Total Fat: 1 gram (2% of your daily allowance)
- Saturated Fat: 0 grams (0% of your daily allowance)
- Trans Fat: 0 grams (0% of your daily allowance)
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 0 grams (0% of your daily allowance)\
- Monounsaturated Fat: 0 grams (0% of your daily allowance)
- Cholesterol: 0 mg (0% of your daily allowance)
- Sodium: 200mg (9% of your daily allowance)
- Total Carbohydrates: 31 grams (11% of your daily allowance)
- Dietary Fiber: 2 grams (6% of your daily allowance)
- Total Sugars: 12 grams. (Added Sugars: 24% of your daily allowance)
- Protein: 2 grams
- Vitamin D: 2 mcg (10% of your daily allowance)
- Calcium: 130 mg (10% of your daily allowance)
- Iron: 3.6mg (20% of your daily allowance
- Potassium: 0 mg (0% of your daily allowance)
- Vitamin A: 10% of your daily allowance
- Vitamin C: 10% of your daily allowance
- Thiamin: 20% of your daily allowance
- Riboflavin: 10% of your daily allowance
- Niacin: 10% of your daily allowance
- Vitamin B6: 20% of your daily allowance
- Folate: 20% of your daily allowance
- Folic Acid: 45mcg
- Vitamin B12: 20% of your daily allowance
- Phosphorus: 8% of your daily allowance
- Magnesium: 0% of your daily allowance
- Zinc: 20% of your daily allowance
This marshmallow cereal contains the following ingredients:
- Whole Grain Corn
- Sugar (Golden Sugar)
- Corn Syrup
- Corn Starch
- Modified Corn Starch
- High Monounsaturated Canola Oil
- Tricalcium Phosphate
- Calcium Carbonate
- Trisodium Phosphate
- Color (includes tartrazine)
- Citric Acid
- Malic Acid
- Graham’s Salt
- Natural and Artificial Flavors
Vitamins and Minerals
As well as the above ingredients, those who eat cereal such as this one will benefit from the following vitamins and minerals:
- Niacinamide (vitamin b3)
- Calcium Pantothenate (vitamin b5)
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (vitamin b6)
Are Fruity Lucky Charms Healthy?
Lucky charms marshmallows, created by General Mills, although customer reviews give them five stars for taste, aren’t the healthiest breakfast option on the market to date because of the marshmallows.
This is irrespective of whether they are consumed as cereal in the morning or as a snack.
Why? The Magical Unicorn Marshmallows cereal contains a large amount of artificial flavors per serving. For more information on the nutrient values, simply check the back of the cereal box.
Are Fruity Lucky Charms Gluten-Free?
Unfortunately, this marshmallow cereal isn’t a suitable option for those wishing to stick to a gluten-free diet, and the cereal box clearly states this.
Most colored marshmallows contain gluten, as do several of the other ingredients in this sweet breakfast cereal.
If you wish to stick to a gluten-free diet, especially if you have intolerances, always read the nutritional label back of the box.
Are Fruity Lucky Charms Vegan?
If your entire family is looking for a vegan breakfast option, this isn’t the one for you. The marshmallows alone contain gelatin, which is derived from an animal product, and therefore, they aren’t suitable for the daily diet of a vegan – for breakfast or as a snack.
Are Fruity Lucky Charms Keto?
Customers wishing to stick to a keto diet will mostly need to avoid whole grains, as this is a food type high in net carbohydrates.
In fact, this is the only cereal to boast an incredible 80.56g of net carbs per box. This is based on a 100-gram serving.
Are Fruity Lucky Charms High In Protein?
This cereal contains just under 3 grams of protein per bowl. You should be aiming for 5 grams in a cereal.
You can, however, boost your daily value of protein by adding the likes of nuts, nut butter, and Greek yogurt to your cereal or snacking on these items throughout the day.
Choosing foods high in protein is particularly beneficial to those who boast active lifestyles and do a lot of exercises. For best results, eat these foods immediately after a workout.
Are Fruity Lucky Charms High In Fiber?
This cereal is more of a treat and less of a breakfast staple. If you’re looking to score five stars on your fiber intake, it’s best to look to another whole-grain cereal and one that is brimming with fiber-packed grains.
Alternatively, eat more fruit, such as blackberries, pears, and raspberries, as well as high grain foods, like oats, split peas, and lentils.
Fruity Lucky Charms Varieties
There are several varieties to choose from in addition to regular Lucky Charms, some of which contain even more fruit, others chocolate Lucky Charms marshmallows and frosted oats. You may prefer to stick to one variant or, alternatively, stock up on all!
Fruity Lucky Charms Store Brand Alternatives
From fruity pebbles to chocolate cereal variants to fruit loops, there are many similar brand alternatives to choose from – all of these bite-sized pieces perfect your breakfast routine and are a great snack to munch on.
Where You Can Buy Fruity Lucky Charms
You can purchase this cereal online or from your local grocery store. You will find them, along with their variants, such as fruity pebbles, in the cereal aisle.
If you order online, the company will deliver the box directly to your door.
Famous Fruity Lucky Charms Cereal Commercials
Lucky Charms has a compilation of the TV advertisements, many of which received five stars from the viewers.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.